Loc de munca Product Engineering Scientist(Lateral Flow/Protein Conjugation Specialist)
Pozitie : Product Engineering Scientist(Lateral Flow/Protein Conjugation Specialist)
Tara : Republica Irlanda
Locatie : Dublin
Pozitii disponibile: 1
Locul de munca: Companie Medicala
Salariu : se negociaza la interviu
Ce ofera Angajatorul :
• Perioada contractului: nedeterminata
• Asigurari sociale,
• Asigurari medicale,
• Ore suplimentare ,
• Concediu platit,
• Bonusuri- prime de concediu,
Conditii de recrutare:
• Facilitate the resolution of technical issues by leading, designing and executing root cause investigations in a timely manner.
• Be proactive in problem identification and process improvement by trending of manufacturing data and monitoring ongoing robustness of products.
• Work on continuous improvement/development projects to enhance current product performance.
• Ensure the timely generation and completion of necessary technical reports and justifications, and facilitate the efficient completion and closure of documents including NCMRs, Change Controls, CAPAs etc.
• Be an active learner and self-motivator, and consistently seek to attain a higher level of knowledge and experience in In-vitro Diagnostics.
• Have the ability and commitment to work to deadlines as part of a team.
• Show a full commitment to the company’s Quality policy and adhere to the quality system and training given internally.
• Work with Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Validation, Quality Assurance and Control, Customer Service and Marketing to identify specific process/product improvements.
• Assist in the transfer of new products from R&D or third parties to production.
• Review, revise, and create documentation as requested.
• Carry out team specific duties within the Product Engineering group.
• Continually work to increase the technical knowledge of Staff within the company.
• A minimum degree in biological/biomedical sciences, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or Chemistry is essential. Post Graduate education is advantageous.
• A strong technical background in Lateral Flow Research & Development (minimum 3 years) and Protein Biochemistry is essential.
• Proven experience in protein conjugation is essential.
• Proven experience in protein coating of nitrocellulose membrane is essential.
• Experience in gold based assays is preferred.
• Proven experience in Lateral Flow product assembly, through manual and/or automated processes.
• Experience in working with blood based samples and infectious disease agents.
• Demonstrated experience in established problem-solving techniques. Demonstrated competence in a wide range of statistical concepts including Design of Experiments.
• Proven risk management experience.
• Experience in FDA Regulatory requirements is advantageous but not required.
• The successful applicant will have excellent communication skills, (both written and verbal), excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, and be team focused.
• He/She will have meticulous report writing and laboratory notebook keeping.
• He/She will have a willingness and ability to collaborate with and influence other individuals and groups in a positive, team based environment.
• He/She will have the ability to work independently where necessary.
• His/Her professional characteristics will include initiative, ingenuity, creativity, resourcefulness, and perseverance.
• He/She will have excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• HeHe/She will have the ability to design, execute, analyze, and interpret experimental work.
• He/She will pay attention to detail and work with a sense of urgency and have the ability to be impartial and objective.
• He/She will be an active learner and developer of self and others with excellent organisational skills.
• He/She will identify with the company’s philosophy of being Best in Class.
• Flexibility and a professional approach to work, colleagues, and third parties will be expected at all times.
Ce trebuie sa faceti???
Pasul 1: Ne trimiteti cv-ul in limba engleza completat, si o poza cu dvs.